Product Limited Warranty
Benithem warrants it’s seating products based on a single shift (8 hours / per day / 5 days per week). Usage beyond as ingle shift, the product life will be effected by user size / weight, product use, care and maintenance, environment and other factors which will result in a reduction of the warranty in proportion to the increased usage. All warranty is against Manufacturing Defect and applicable to standard model and specification only. The warranty period is based on warranty seal. During the warranty period, all the replacement spare parts will provide by free of charge ex-works.
Warranty period for office chair and sofa is provided based on specification type of product.
- Recliner 1 locking mechanism
- Recliner synchron 1 locking mechanism with & without seat sliding
- Auto tension with 2 locking mechanism
- Visitor / guest chair
- Wooden frame structure of the sofa only
- Standard synchron 5 locking mechanism with & without seat sliding
Benithem’s warranty does not extend to :
- Damage resulting from normal wear and tear;
- Damage resulting from exposure to unusual conditions e.g. chemical issues;
- Damage resulting from natural reaction e.g. Oxidation, decomposition;
- Damage resulting from a collision with any object;
- Damage resulting from failure to apply, install or maintain products according manufacturer instructions and guidelines;
- Damage caused by accident or natural disaster such as fire, terrorist attack, flooding, sand, dirt, windstorm, hail, earthquake and etc;
- Damage resulting from improper use and used for purpose others than those originally intended;
- Mishandling by courier during shipment or improper storage;
- Misuse, abuse, or accident (including without limitation, use of product in extreme environment conditions);
- Product use for rental purpose;
- Alteration or modification or product;
- Customer’s own material or customer-supplied item;
- Any types of upholstery materials;
- Marks, scars, or wrinkles occurring naturally in leather;
- The colorfatness or the matching of colors of textiles including an exact match to cutting, samples, or to swatch charts;
- Changes in surface finishes due to aging or exposure to light;
- Pilling of textiles;
- Foreign objects abrading upholstery materials over time;
User Safety Guideline
Please don’t use on slipper floor, or you may fall down and get hurt.
Please don’t sit at the exterior region of the seat.
Please don’t stand on the seat, or you will fall down and get hurt
Please don’t use it for the purpose besides good handling.
Please don’t use the chair when it shakes or the chair will be damaged.
Please don’t put your fingers into the gaps of revolving part.
Please don’t sit on the armrest, or you’ll fall down and get hurt.
Please don’t dismantle the components outside the “part replacement method”.
Please don’t put your fingers into the root segment of the up-and-down lumbar adjusting lever, or they will ne nipped to hurt you.
|Matters needing attention on safety. Please be aware and care about all the point mentioned to prevent damage the chair or get hurt.|