- Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
- Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project.
- Define the project and organization necessary to achieve the project goals.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Create and provide accurate project documentation.
- Prepare proposal to customers.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- To ensure a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Update customer on order status including product shipments, installation schedules. Resolve order status issues with customers if necessary.
- Coordinate pre-installation meeting with internal team members and or customers.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Key In order in ERP & OBM System.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Once project complete need to collect the balance of payment from customer or depends in payment terms agreed as contract.
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience in project management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Business Management or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Project Management skills: organizational, planning, problem solving.
- Able to work independently and able to travel extensively.