Local Sales Coordinator
- To assist Marketing Manager and Marketing Executive in corresponding, coordinating and collaborating with various customers’ inquiries and complaints.
- To provide on-time, polite, intelligent and attentive customer service at all time.
- To coordinate with Production and Logistics Department to ensure timelydelivery of customer’s order.
- Support and implement Sales and Marketing Plans to ensure Company objectives are achieved.
- Contribute information to Marketing Manager so 7P (Product / Price / Promotion / Place / People / Process / Physical Evidence) can be identified.
- To prepare and file various sales documentations in a timely and orderly procedure. Documents include Quotations, Proforma Invoices, Stock Assembly Order, Stock Assembly, Delivery Orders, Commercial Invoice, Monthly Sales Reports and etc.
- Update Customer Buying Record.
- Monitor and update all ISO Filing Records to ensure all records are in timely and orderly manner.
- To assist Marketing Manager in making appointments, arrange travel itinerary and reserving the best rates for various travel reservations.
- An ability to work independently and as a team.
- Update records in system and maintain proper filing system.
- Responsible for supporting all Sales/Account Manager in all activities such as preparing quotation and attending to customer enquiries.
- Source, provide quotation and response to customer enquiries while the sales people is not available. Follow up on all quotation.
- Prepare entries when PO comes in.
- Installing of high end/custom furniture like office chair/workstation/desking product for clients.
- May need to go for site inspection and site measurement.
- A diploma holder with relevant experience in this field.
- Detailed, analytical and able to work under pressure.
- Meticulous and systematic.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to communicate fluently in both written and spoken.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills.
- Providing data to reports to help the Sales Team.
- Good written and verbal English.
- Good computer and keyboard skills.