Export Sales Executive
- Promote Company’s products at designated overseas markets and support agents/customers via service, information and product specification.
- Ensure sales targets are achieved.
- Negotiate with agents/customers on prices, products, payment terms to achieve Company’s goals.
- Prepare quotations, proforma invoices when required by customers. All documents should be checked and approved by General Manager.
- Support and implement plans issued by General Manager and/or Managing Director to ensure Company’s goals are achieved.
- Contribute information to General Manager so 7P (Product / Price / Promotion / Place / People / Process / Physical Evidence) can be identified.
- Propose Marketing Tools to increase sales.
- Interact with customers on complaints received.
- Ensure that monthly reports are prepared on time for Management to review.
- Ensure that necessary preparations are completed before the commencement of any exhibition.
- Ensure that Non-conformance Reports (NCRs) are settled within one (1) week from the date it is received.
- To coordinate with all related departments in ensuring that customer orders are fulfilled on time.
- A degree holder or person with relevant experience in this field.
- Must be analytical and able to work under pressure.